All Wisetek Market refurbished equipment (all laptops, macbooks, chromebooks, phones, tablets, monitors, and desktops) comes with a free 12-month warranty.
- All Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Under Wisetek Market warranty, we can opt to repair, replace or offer a refund for products found to be faulty, provided that:
- You have proof of purchase within the last 12 months
You notify Wisetek immediately after you have identified a fault or defect
You adhere to proper use and maintenance of the product as well as adhere to the user instructions as stated in the manual of the manufacturer.
ALL EQUIPMENT IS TESTED FOR FULL FUNCTIONS, R2/READY FOR REUSE
The scope of the warranty does not extend to:
- Expandable parts, such as external memory cards or caps for camera or lenses.
- Damage to fragile product elements such as glass, display, and lenses
iii. Consumable items such as batteries (if the battery life remains in line with the specifications of the manufacturer)
- Slight discrepancies between the actual condition and the nominal condition of the product that does not affect the functionality
- Errors or damage due to faulty operation of the product, damage caused by the environment, chemicals, or cleaning fluids
- Product damage caused by assembly/installation or transport
In case of irresponsible, irregular, or improper use, the warranty is voided.
Examples of improper/irresponsible use are:
- Broken display and/or casing
- Water damage
iii. Electrical damage caused by chargers that are not approved by the manufacturer of the purchased device
- Download and installation of software not approved by the manufacturer of the purchased device (incl. apps etc.)
The warranty is also voided in case of:
- Non-compliance with the assembly, maintenance, or care instructions in the user manual
- Damage associated with regular wear and tear (i.e., signs of usage on the casing and/or display) or deliberate damage
iii. Improper activation
- Careless or faulty maintenance
- Damage that was evidently caused by the improper use of the device
- Damage caused by the environment or acts of nature (i.e., natural disasters) including but not limited to flooding, fire, or frost
vii. Opening up the device or having it repaired by another person or entity other than the appropriate merchant (as long as the merchant does not explicitly consent to this in written form)